The purpose of APP Grand Rounds is to enhance the ability of PAs and APNs to recognize, diagnose and manage common medical conditions across the continuum of presentation in the office/outpatient setting to exacerbation of these conditions requiring management in an acute care setting.
The learning objectives for this presentation are:
- Understand the pathophysiology of pulmonary hypertension
- Understand common causes for PHTN
- Understand medical interventions to prevent and treat PHTN
- Discuss F&MCW resources for managing patients with PHTN
Speakers: Amy Kimber, RN, APNP
Title: "Pulmonary Hypertension (PH): Caring for Patients in Ambulatory and Inpatient Settings, and When to Refer to a PH Specialist "
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 NP PharmacologyNP Pharmacology credit.
- 1.00 NP Contact Hours
- 1.00 PAPA credit.