The purpose of APP Grand Rounds is to enhance the ability of PAs and APNs to recognize, diagnose and manage common medical conditions across the continuum of presentation in the office/outpatient setting to exacerbation of these conditions requiring management in an acute care setting.
The learning objectives for this presentation are:
- Understand the continued impetus for antimicrobial stewardship
- Be cognizant of their vital role as frontline providers in preserving the efficacy of available antimicrobials
- Recognize opportunities for improved antimicrobial use in their practice settings
Speakers: Njeri Wainaina, MD
Title: "AMS: Changing How We Think About Antibiotics"
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 NP PharmacologyNP Pharmacology credit.
- 1.00 NP Contact Hours
- 1.00 PAPA credit.