- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 0.75 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Joanne Alig from the Wisconsin Hospital Association will present an update on the Afforable Health Care Act, and how it is impacting care in WI, at the Semi-Annual Medical Staff Meeting on March 6th, 2014.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Medical Staff members of Community Memorial Hospital.
After this activity, participants will be able to:
- Understand the challenges associated with the ACA and new healthcare structures, availability and reimbursement strategies.
- Learn the status of Medicaid and Wisconsin/Federal Insurance Exchanges
- Understand how health care reform impacts payment policies and Medicaid/Medicare funding
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose
Planning Committee: Dr. David Goldberg, MD, MBA, CPE
Speaker(s): Joanne Alig, Senior Vice President of Policy and Research at the Wisconsin Hospital Association has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.