Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses/Nurse Practitioners, Allied Health Care Professionals, Fellows, Residents, Students
Allergy/Immunology Learning Objectives:
- Adopt new knowledge and updates on Practice Parameters/Guidelines for Allergy/Immunology
- Explore new scientific data improving outcomes for Asthma (decrease in ER visits, hospitalizations, improving quality of life, decreased missed school/work days, etc.) and allergic diseases
- Outline how to improve outcomes in Primary Immune Diseases by learning new scientific developments
Presenter Learning Objective(s):
- Describe the role IgE plays in the mechanistic pathway translating a viral infection into atopic disease.
- Detail the role of CD49d expressing neutrophils in driving post-viral atopic disease.
- Appreciate the role dendritic cells play in the translation of a viral infection into atopy.
Heidi Zafra, MD; Activity Director; No financial relationships to disclose
Asriani Chiu, MD; Planning Committee Member; No financial relationships to disclose
Brian Kelly, MD; Planning Committee Member; No financial relationships to disclose
Mary Ho, CPNP; Planning Committee Member; No financial relationships to disclose
John Routes, MD; Planning Committee Member; No financial relationships to disclose
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person
|Name||Company||Role with Company|
|Mitchell Grayson, MD; Presenter||Polyphor, Ltd||PI|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.