- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses/Nurse Practitioners, Allied Health Care Professionals, Fellows, Residents, Students
Allergy/Immunology Learning Objectives:
- Adopt new knowledge and updates on Practice Parameters/Guidelines for Allergy/Immunology
- Explore new scientific data improving outcomes for Asthma (decrease in ER visits, hospitalizations, improving quality of life, decreased missed school/work days, etc.) and allergic diseases
- Outline how to improve outcomes in Primary Immune Diseases by learning new scientific developments
Presenter Learning Objective(s):
- To identify the different aeroallergens and their role in allergic disease.
- To know the different sampling methods and devices used for detection and quantitation of aeroallergens.
- To review the rationale behind using allergen immunotherapy for the management of allergic diseases.
- To discuss novel forms of allergen immunotherapy in clinical studies.
Heidi Zafra, MD; Activity Director & Presenter; No financial relationships to disclose
Asriani Chiu, MD; Planning Committee Member; No financial relationships to disclose
Lisa Crandall, APNP; Planning Committee Member; No financial relationships to disclose
Joel Gallagher, MD; Planning Committee Member; No fincancial relationships to disclose