Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses/Nurse Practitioners, Allied Health Care Professionals, Fellows, Residents, Students
Allergy/Immunology Learning Objectives:
- Adopt new knowledge and updates on Practice Parameters/Guidelines for Allergy/Immunology
- Explore new scientific data improving outcomes for Asthma (decrease in ER visits, hospitalizations, improving quality of life, decreased missed school/work days, etc.) and allergic diseases
- Outline how to improve outcomes in Primary Immune Diseases by learning new scientific developments
Presenter Learning Objective(s):
- Understand the nutritional impact and how to identify “at risk” food allergic patients
- Understand the resources available to aid the provider, patient and family when caring for a child with food allergies.
- Review “hot topics” that impact the care of patients with food allergy.
Heidi Zafra, MD; Activity Director; No financial relationships to disclose
Asriani Chiu, MD; Planning Committee Member; No financial relationships to disclose
Lisa Crandall, APNP; Planning Committee Member; No financial relationships to disclose
Joel Gallagher, MD; Planning Committee Member; No fincancial relationships to disclose
Cassandra Walia, MS, RD, CD, CNSC; Presenter; No financial relationships to disclose
Mary Beth Feuling, MS, RD, CSP, CD; Presenter; No financial relationships to disclose
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.