- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Asthma/Allergy/Clinical Immunology (AAI) Grand Rounds develop educational activities for physicians and providers in order to enhance their knowledge and skills and to improve performance and patient care in AAI practice settings.
These educational activities include live presentations about department (pediatrics), interdepartmental and specialty (asthma/allergy/clinical immunology) topics.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses/Nurse Practitioners, Allied Health Care Professionals, Fellows, Residents, Students
Allergy/Immunology Learning Objectives:
- To define biological products and biosimilars
- To understand the approval process for biosimilars
- To understand immunogenicity in regards to biological products
- To determine necessary evidence for a biosimilar to gain interchangeability status
- To discuss patient perspectives on biosimilars
Stephanie Cailor, PharmD
PGY-2 Pharmacy Resident, Internal Medicine
Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.