Asthma/Allergy/Clinical Immunology (AAI) Grand Rounds develop educational activities for physicians and providers in order to enhance their knowledge and skills and to improve performance and patient care in AAI practice settings.
These educational activities include live presentations about department (pediatrics), interdepartmental and specialty (asthma/allergy/clinical immunology) topics.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Allied Health Care Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Review the role of Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation (HCT) for Primary Immune Deficiencies
- Introduce HCT planning and considerations
- Discuss conditioning approaches in HCT – highlighting differences in myeloablative and reduced intensity
- Review disease-specific conditioning approaches to HCT – with a focus on SCID, CGD
- Introduce new transplant approaches and conditioning for primary immune deficiencies
- Discuss ways to understand patient-specific HCT risks
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
List those with no financial relationships to disclose
- Larissa Broglie, MD
Medical College of Wisconsin
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.