The CVICU Case Review series is a confidential interprofessional forum to review cases of interest to the CVICU care team, with an emphasis on patient safety, quality improvement, and education.
- Critical Care
- Heart Failure
- Respiratory Insufficiency
- Thoracic Surgery
- Heart Diseases
- Cardiovascular Abnormalities
- Respiration Disorders
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- List updates in clinical medicine and basic science research
- Analyze current or best practice recommendations for clinical care
- Discuss modules for quality improvement
- Demonstrate procedural and communication development exercises
- Define professional development in bioethics, leadership and patient safety
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
M. Tracy Zundel, MD
- Michael Tracy Zundel, MD
- Kimberly Jacobsen, MD
- Beth Ann Nance, PA
- Laura Mark, PA
- Michael Fierro, MD
- Lucian A. Durham III, MD, PhD
- H Adam Ubert, MD
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.