The visiting professor series is designed to offer timely, current and critical education to all types of Anesthesia practitioners The visiting professor series will focus on the integration of new research/literature/techniques into the current knowledge base of the faculty and residents. Much emphasis will be given on how to integrate the information into clinical practices. Speakers are carefully selected based on the quality of the education they will provide the audience (new information/skills/techniques) and the relevance and timeliness to the field of Anesthesiology.
All types of Anesthesia practitioners (faculty, ancillary staff, and residents).
- Identify delirium in hospitalized patients using accepted and common tools.
- Define the pathophysiology, risk factors, and precipitants for delirium.
- Identify the forms of delirium that occur in perioperative settings.
- Identify prevention and management strategies for delirium.
Steven Denson, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin
Drs. T. Ebert , D. Warltier, K. Lauer, S. Dolinski, C. Fox
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial interests to disclose. w
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.