- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The visiting professor series is designed to offer timely, current and critical education to all types of Anesthesia practitioners The visiting professor series will focus on the integration of new research/literature/techniques into the current knowledge base of the faculty and residents. Much emphasis will be given on how to integrate the information into clinical practices. Speakers are carefully selected based on the quality of the education they will provide the audience (new information/skills/techniques) and the relevance and timeliness to the field of Anesthesiology.
All types of Anesthesia practitioners (faculty, ancillary staff, and residents).
- Acquire new and updated (relevant, evidence-based, and best practices) knowledge.
- Participants will learn and/or refine that knowledge into their clinical practice by promoting current anesthetic standards.
- Learn new skills and/or information that they will be able to integrate into their clinical work that may increase quality of care, patient safety and cost effectiveness.
- Learn how to more effectively develop (acquire/integrate) effective clinical care plans.
Vincent W.S. Chan, MD
Professor of Anesthesia, University of Toronto
Drs. T. Ebert , D. Warltier, K. Lauer, S. Dolinski, C. Fox
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial interests to disclose with the exception of:
Vincent, W.S. Chan, MD - SonoSite, BK Medical, Philips, Ultrasonix, Smiths Medica