- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The visiting professor series is designed to offer timely, current and critical education to all types of Anesthesia practitioners The visiting professor series will focus on the integration of new research/literature/techniques into the current knowledge base of the faculty and residents. Much emphasis will be given on how to integrate the information into clinical practices. Speakers are carefully selected based on the quality of the education they will provide the audience (new information/skills/techniques) and the relevance and timeliness to the field of Anesthesiology.
All types of Anesthesia practitioners (faculty, ancillary staff, and residents).
At the conclusion of the presentation, the attendee will be able to:
- Describe functional behavior tests for measuring acute pain in rats
- Discuss differences in common analgesics on pain behaviors
- Report changes in calcium imaging after laminectomy in rats
- Explore use of resiniferatoxin as a therapeutic strategy for acute pain
Christina Spofford, MD
University of Iowa
Drs. T. Ebert , D. Warltier, K. Lauer, S. Dolinski, C. Fox
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial interests to disclose.