- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The visiting professor series is designed to offer timely, current and critical education to all types of Anesthesia practitioners The visiting professor series will focus on the integration of new research/literature/techniques into the current knowledge base of the faculty and residents. Much emphasis will be given on how to integrate the information into clinical practices. Speakers are carefully selected based on the quality of the education they will provide the audience (new information/skills/techniques) and the relevance and timeliness to the field of Anesthesiology.
All types of Anesthesia practitioners (faculty, ancillary staff, and residents).
After this session, participants will be able to:
1. Define resilience and the factors that predict success in residency and beyond.
2. Identify the potentially vulnerable times during residency and career where resilience is tested.
3. Provide strategies to help residents and faculty become more resilient in both their personal and professional lives.
Edward Callahan, MD
Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director
Medical College of Wisconsin
Drs. T. Ebert , D. Warltier, K. Lauer, S. Dolinski, C. Fox
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial interests to disclose.