Nancy Glass, MD
Professor of Pediatrics and Anesthesiology
Baylor College of Medicine
The visiting professor series is designed to offer timely, current and critical education to all types of Anesthesia practitioners The visiting professor series will focus on the integration of new research/literature/techniques into the current knowledge base of the faculty and residents. Much emphasis will be given on how to integrate the information into clinical practices. Speakers are carefully selected based on the quality of the education they will provide the audience (new information/skills/techniques) and the relevance and timeliness to the field of Anesthesiology.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
All types of Anesthesia practitioners (faculty, ancillary staff, and residents).
By attending the Visiting Professor Lecture Series Participants will:
- Acquire new and updated (relevant, evidence-based, and best practices) knowledge.
- Participants will learn and/or refine that knowledge into their clinical practice by promoting current anesthetic standards.
- Learn new skills and/or information that they will be able to integrate into their clinical work that may increase quality of care, patient safety and cost effectiveness.
- Learn how to more effectively develop (acquire/integrate) effective clinical care plans.
David Roth, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Anesthesiology
University of California - San Diego, Carver College of Medicine
Drs. T. Ebert , D. Warltier, K. Lauer, S. Dolinski, C. Fox
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial interests to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.