George A. Mashour, MD, Ph.D.
Bert N. La Du Professor & Assoicate Chair for Anesthesiology Research
Associate Dean for Clinical & Translational Research
University of Michigan Medical School
The visiting professor series is designed to offer timely, current and critical education to all types of Anesthesia practitioners The visiting professor series will focus on the integration of new research/literature/techniques into the current knowledge base of the faculty and residents. Much emphasis will be given on how to integrate the information into clinical practices. Speakers are carefully selected based on the quality of the education they will provide the audience (new information/skills/techniques) and the relevance and timeliness to the field of Anesthesiology.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
All types of Anesthesia practitioners (faculty, ancillary staff, and residents).
The participant should be able to:
- Identify areas of common anesthesia risk
- Evaluate their own individual and practice group’s exposure to common risks
- Develop strategies and/or protocols to reduce the risk of adverse outcomes
- Proactively reduce the frequency and severity of adverse outcome
Brian J. Thomas, JD
Vice President - Risk Management
Preferred Physicians Medical
Drs. T. Ebert , D. Warltier, H. Ellinas. C. Fox
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial interests to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.