The 3rd Annual Pain Conference
Adavanced Pain Management is pleased to announce The 3rd Annual Pain Conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This conference will focus on the latest trends and treatment options in interventional pain management.
• Evaluation and Assessment of the Chronic Pain Patient
• Pain Psychology: Dynamics and Complexities
• Diagnosis and Treatment for the Headache Patient
• Controlled Substance and Drug Diversion
• Advances in Implantable Treatment Options
• Multidisciplinary Approach to Pain Management
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of The Medical College of Wisconsin and Advanced Pain Management . The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 8.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
For more information AND to register click here:
This conference is designed for primary care physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners who play an active role in the primary care of patients. Other health professionals such as chiropractors, mental health providers and physical therapists would also benefit from attending this conference.
- Proficiency in the ability to identify acute and chronic painful conditions, understand when it is appropriate to refer to a specialist.
- Identify the relationship between chronic pain and psychological issues in patients and employ strategies to support patients, offering access to comprehensive treatment approaches that address both pain and psychological issues.
- Understand the components of responsible opioid prescribing, patient safety, abuse characteristics, dispensing laws, discarding of prescription pain medications and consequences for non-compliance.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel until September 23, 2014. To make reservations please call: 414-764-5300 and request the “Advanced Pain Management Pain Conference Rate” of $83.00. Check in is 3pm and checkout is 11am.
Room rates quoted above are net, non-commissionable and subject to local and state tazes. These rates apply to the following dates only: 10/23/2014 and 10/24/2014.
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel
6401 South 13th Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53221
Only room reservations made through the contracted method will be recognized and credited to the group room block. Any room nights consumed where the reservations are made through other means, such as: Third Party Internet Sites or any other means will not be credited toward the group block and any benefits that are contracted based on consumption, i.e. complimentary rooms or other discounts/benefits.
Dermot More-O'Ferrall, MD – Advanced Pain Management, Course Director
Dennis Skrajewski – President & Chief Operating Officer Advanced Pain Management
Nilesh Patel, MD – Advanced Pain Management/The Medical College of Wisconsin
Daniel Doleys, PhD – Doleys Clinic/Pain & Rehabilitation Center
Jeremy Scarlett, MD – Advanced Pain Management
Alexander Feoktistov, MD – Diamond Headache Clinic
Robert Hill – Executive Assistant Office of Diversion Control, DEA
Aaron Calodney, MD – Texas Spine & Joint Hospital
David Schultz, MD – Medical Advanced Pain Specialists
R. W. Hurley, MD – The Medical College of Wisconsin
- 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 8.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.