If you have not done so already, please create an account on this, the MCW platform using the guest tab to have a user name and a password which will enable you to sign in and fill the workshop registration form.
Once you register here for this course, please contact Africa Partners Medical - Ghana at 050 583 7280 or 055 506 4975 to process payment. Only once your payment is received will your registration be completed.
If at any time you forget your username or password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance. Thank you.
- 2.00 MDC - CPD Points
- 2.00 NMC - CPD Points
- 3.00 PCG - CPD Points
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals
Enable health personnel in the public, private, quasi-government and faith-based organisations to:
- Understand the concept of enterprise, entrepreneur and entrepreneurship
- Distinguish between a medical entrepreneur and manager in a healthcare entity
- Know the key functions of a medical entrepreneur
- Identify the core attributes or characteristics of a medical entrepreneur
- Appreciate the risks associated with entrepreneurship
- Take an informed decision in planning to venture into medical entrepreneurship