- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals
- To review the background/epidemiology of cirrhosis in Ghana
- To provide a comprehensive approach to management of liver cirrhosis
- To identify complications and providing proper management of complications
- The role of Allied health professional in cirrhosis management
Dr. Amoako Duah
Dr. Emmanuel Ahiable
If you have not done so already, please create an account on this, the MCW platform using the guest tab to have a user name and a password which will enable you to sign in and fill the workshop registration form.
Once you register here for this course, please contact Africa Partners Medical - Ghana at 050 583 7280 or 055 506 4975 to process payment. Only once your payment is received will your registration be completed.
If at any time you forget your username or password, please email email@example.com for technical assistance. Thank you.
- 2.00 MDC - CPD Points
- 2.00 NMC - CPD Points
- 2.00 PCG - CPD Points