- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals
- To review the background/epidemiology of stroke in Ghana
- To provide a comprehensive approach to acute stroke management
- To manage risk factors of stroke
- The role of nursing care and physiotherapy in stroke management
Faculty & credentials:
Dr. Amoako Duah
Dr. Emmanuel Ahiable
If you have not done so already, please create an account on this, the MCW platform using the guest tab to have a user name and a password which will enable you to sign in and fill the workshop registration form.
Once you register here for this course, please contact Africa Partners Medical - Ghana at 050 583 7280 or 055 506 4975 to process payment. Only once your payment is received will your registration be completed.
If at any time you forget your username or password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance. Thank you.
10/01/2020 - 9:00am to 12:00pm CDT
APMG - Tesano
Fourth StreetOpposite the Crystal Palm Hotel Annex
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 3.00 MDC - CPD Points
- 2.00 NMC - CPD Points