Asthma/Allergy/Clinical Immunology (AAI) Grand Rounds develop educational activities for physicians and providers to enhance their knowledge and skills and to improve performance and patient care in AAI practice settings. These educational activities include live presentations about department (pediatrics), interdepartmental and specialty (asthma/allergy/clinical immunology) topics
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Allied Health Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- List updates in clinical medicine and basic science research
- Analyze current or best practice recommendations for clinical care
- Discuss quality improvement processes
- Demonstrate procedural and communication development exercises
- Define professional development in bioethics, leadership and patient safety
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Benjamin Wright, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine
Phoenix Children's Hospital
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.