Asthma/Allergy/Clinical Immunology (AAI) Grand Rounds develop educational activities for physicians and providers in order to enhance their knowledge and skills and to improve performance and patient care in AAI practice settings.
These educational activities include live presentations about department (pediatrics), interdepartmental and specialty (asthma/allergy/clinical immunology) topics.
Keywords: Asthma, Allergy, Immunology, Immunodeficiences
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Allied Health Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Understand that AATD is drastically under diagnosed despite decades of care focused by pulmonary
- Understand now that the guidelines state that all asthmatics that do not reverse to normal should be screened for AATD
- Realize, that similar to PID and HAE, protein replacement referred to as augmentation can prevent disease progression and allergists are well suited to supervise care and augmentation of AATD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Dr. Timothy Craig
(List those with no financial relationships to disclose)
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.