Keywords: Asthma, Allergy, Immunology, Immunodeficiences
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Allied Health Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
1. Overview of mRNA- 1273
2. Real World evidence - Vaccine effectiveness and the impact of variants of concern
3. Moderna approach to Omicron
4. Vaccine effectiveness in special populations
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
(List those with no financial relationships to disclose)
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
Mary T Bausch-Jurken, PhD
MSL Vaccines: Moderna
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.