Keywords: Asthma, Allergy, Immunology, Immunodeficiences
4/8/2022: To receive credit for this activity "Choosing the right biologics for patients with severe asthma" text ZECNUL to 414-206-1776 (expires in 5 days)
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Allied Health Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Review the available routes and goals of food immunotherapy
- Describe in detail the current state of oral immunotherapy (OIT)
- Review the latest information regarding sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT)
- Summarize the research related to epicutaneous immunotherapy (EPIT)
- Contextualize these studies with a view towards future food allergy practice
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Heidi Zafra, MD
(List those with no financial relationships to disclose)
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.