- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Allied Health Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Discuss the available and approved allergen component resolved diagnostics
- Utilize allergen component diagnostics to refine your clinical diagnosis, risk stratify, and personalize your patient management
- Define clinical value of CRD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Matthew Tallar, MD
Tara Bruner, MHS, PA-C,
Clinical Educator, Thermo Fisher Scientific
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.