Performance of providers is a key factor in impacting safe care, hand-offs of care between teams, compliance with teaching and treatment routines.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 3.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses/Nurse Practitioners, Allied Health Care Professionals, Fellows, Residents, Students
- Define levels of listening
- Define my responsibility for managing my levels of listening
- Define my role in accountability
- Describe my role in creating a values-based culture.
- Describe how I can drive improved performance and results based on our common goal of “Kids deserve the best.”
- Describe my role in creating a healthier culture and environment for all of us.
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose:
Role in Meeting:
Mary Beth Petersen
Carey Ehlert, MD
|Lyn Ranta, MD||Presenter|
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 3.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.