ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Residents, Social Workers, Counselors, and other Allied Health Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Discuss classification and terminology used for functional neurologic disorders across medical specialties
- Examine key concepts to consider in history taking with functional neurologic disorders
- Communicate more effectively with patients regarding functional neurologic disorders
Course Director: Samantha Wildeman, PsyD
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin, Green Bay Campus
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):