- Social Workers
- Allied Health Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Review current literature pertaining to the role of reading in therapy.
- Extrapolate implications to other clinical settings.
- Discuss how the exploration of reading, art, and other media can promote connection and strengthen the therapeutic alliance.
Course Director: Samantha Wildeman, PsyD
Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Inc.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.