- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is working to eliminate all preventable harm to our patients. This meeting will address safety tools & approaches that facilitate a safety culture and introduce high reliability concepts. To institute a culture of safety this meeting will encourage open dialogue and questions.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 2.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals
Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses/Nurse Practitioners, Allied Health Care Professionals, Fellows, Residents, Students
Transparency within the network
All teach, all learn
Act with a sense of urgency
Focus on outcomes, learn through testing, and engage families and staff
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
• Describe the Solutions for Patient Safety (SPS) framework and CHW’s role in it.
• Define what it means to be a high reliability organization.
• Describe tools and approaches that facilitate a safety culture.
Activity Director: Michael Gutzeit, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose