Bioethics and Medical Humanities Grand Rounds provides a forum for teaching participants to resolve cases based on the best ethical practices. Bioethics and Medical Humanities Grand Rounds also provides information on any legislative changes that occur so that clinicians are ready to implement them. The Center for Bioethics and Medical Humanities is the only clinical ethics center in Wisconsin. The faculty are leaders in clinical ethics and set the agenda for clinical ethics practice in Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Allied Health Professionals
- Will be able to relate the history of race to current bioethics theories
- Will relate development of bioethics to its practice in racially diverse healthcare situations
- Will apply history of race within bioethics to the development of questions about the methods used in bioethical practice
- Will evaluate societal understandings of and concerns about bioethics
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Cynthiane J. Morgenweck, MD, MA
Associate Professor of Bioethics and Medical Humanities
Institute of Health and Equity
The Medical College of Wisconsin
Claretta Yvonne Dupree, RN, Phd
Captain, US Navy Retired
Ethicist, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (Asthma/Allergy section) Data Safety Monitoring Board
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.