- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Psychology CE Credit Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical College of Wisconsin maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This activity contains content or processes that may be potentially stressful.
Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Describe lack of access to medical care and treatment for those living near the Syrian/Israeli border as a result of the ongoing Syrian civil war.
2. Identify the ethical challenges that arise in providing medical care and treatment for adults and children from diverse religious and cultural backgrounds.
3. Discuss the benefits of addressing the ethical challenges through the application of international standards of quality care that improve collaboration, integrate teaching and research, and strengthen the bond between the medical center and the community it serves beyond politics.
Dr. Erez Onn, Director General
Dr. Milad Qarawany, Senior Surgeon, Trauma Unit
Dr. Batsheva Tzadok, Deputy Chief Emergency Department
Mr. Esam Mansour, Nursing Administration
Activity Director: Cynthiane Morgenweck, MD, MA
Planning Committee: Jo Weis, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.