There is a need to rethink our models in a post-pandemic world. Though the social-ecological model provides a valuable way of viewing the world, more is needed. This talk will explore new versions of the model and provide examples of how we might think about our research and connection to the community.
- Other health care providers
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Describe a perspective of a post-pandemic world.
- Provide critical thoughts on the social-ecological model and the need for something different.
- Illustrate local examples of models developed in collaboration.
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
David Nelson, PhD, MS
Professor, Family and Community Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.