This CE activity will allow providers caring for the BMT patient population more opportunity for transplant specific education which will in turn help those providers meet the 10 education hours as defined by FACT Standard B3.5.3. This free, on campus lecture series makes regular attendance more obtainable and affordable for participants while providing transplant specific education that promotes quality patient centered care.
For Physician Assistants:
This program has been reviewed and is approved for a maximum of 1.00 hour of AAPA Category 1 CME credit by the Physician Assistant Review Panel. Physician assistants should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity. This program was planned in accordance with AAPA's CME Standards for Live Programs and for Commercial Support of Live Programs.
For Nursing Contact Hours:
Please Contact: Katie Worzalla at 414-805-1523 or email@example.com
- Physician Assistants in BMT
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Learners will identify (2) CAR-T associated toxicities and describe the clinical management of each
- Learners will indentify the average grade of CRS and ICANS toxicity in the current population data presented
- Learners will participate and provide (1) suggestion in the discussion of opportunities for continued improvement in the transition of CAR-T administration to outpatient management
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to1 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 1.00 PAPA credit.