The participant will be able to:
1. Overview of protocol, benefits, pitfalls, artifacts and limitations encountered with DECT imaging for nephrolithiasis.
2. The attendees will be acquainted with how to use DECT service for the workup of nephrolithiasis and its benefits in challenging cases.
3. Improve the awareness, impressions and expectations of DECT in the workup of nephrolithiasis.
Naveen Kulkarni, MD
Abdominal and Body Imaging, Radiology, General
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Naveen Kulkarni, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.