- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 APAAPA credit.
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement: The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Psychology CE Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical College of Wisconsin maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This activity contains content or processes that may be potentially stressful.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Outline the UNAIDS/WHO cascade of HIV care and the 2020 and 2030 HIV coverage goals;
- Discuss key social, behavioral, and structural obstacles towards reaching these goals;
- Summarize innovative strategies that seek to overcome obstacles towards reaching the goals; and
- Examine a case study of current efforts in South Africa in order to synthesize many of these elements.
Presenter: Sten H. Vermund, MD, PhD Yake School of Public Health
Activity Director: Carol L. Galletly, JD, PhD
Andrew E. Petroll, MD, MS
Jeffrey A. Kelly, PhD
Kevin D. Brown, MA
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.