- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Cardiac catheterization conference is a bi-weekly educational event to provide both basic and specialty education in invasive/interventional cardiology. This goal is achieved through didactic presentation, case-presentation, and state-of-the-art topic review. Through the diversity of presentation and topics, the practice of invasive/interventional cardiology is advanced.
- Faculty Cardiologists
- Cardiology Fellows
- Ancillary Staff (PA’s, NP’s)
- To understand the applicable anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the invasive/ interventional practice of cardiovascular medicine.
- To identify the application of established guidelines and appropriate use criteria pertaining to invasive and interventional cardiology.
- To learn cost effective and system based improvement care in invasive and interventional cardiology.
- To fully understand and execute safe operations within an environment of radiation and infectious risk.
David Marks, MD, MBA
Activity Committee Members:
Michael Cinquegrani MD
James Kleczka MD
Panayotis Fasseas MD
Christopher Mueller, MD
The activity director, speaker and planners reported no significant financial relationships.