Cardiac catheterization conference is a bi-weekly educational event to provide both basic and specialty education in invasive/interventional cardiology. This goal is achieved through didactic presentation, case-presentation, and state-of-the-art topic review. Through the diversity of presentation and topics, the practice of invasive/interventional cardiology is advanced.
- Faculty Cardiologists
- Cardiology Fellows
- Ancillary Staff (PA’s, NP’s)
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- To understand the applicable anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the invasive/ interventional practice of cardiovascular medicine.
- To identify the application of established guidelines and appropriate use criteria pertaining to invasive and interventional cardiology.
- To learn cost effective and system based improvement care in invasive and interventional cardiology.
- To fully understand and execute safe operations within an environment of radiation and infectious risk.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationshps to disclose except the following person(s): NONE
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.