- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This education is designed to examine the diagnosis and intervention of disease states that are studied in the cardiac catheterization laboratory. Patient case studies will be presented and discussed, from the point of admission or symptom onset, to diagnosis, to the cardiac catheterization laboratory study/intervention performed, concluding with the patient outcome. When patients in the cases are referred for cardiothoracic and or vascular surgery, those aspects of the cases will also be reviewed. Discussion of interventions will include technique, successes and pitfalls. Our goal is to illustrate best practice and provide providers with opportunity to review innovation and revisions in practice.
- Faculty Cardiologists
- Cardiology Fellows
- Ancillary Staff (PA’s, NP’s)
- To understand the applicable anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the invasive/ interventional practice of cardiovascular medicine.
- To identify the application of established guidelines and appropriate use criteria pertaining to invasive and interventional cardiology.
- To learn cost effective and system based improvement care in invasive and interventional cardiology.
- To fully understand and execute safe operations within an environment of radiation and infectious risk.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationshps to disclose except the following person(s): NONE
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following and in accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.