CANCELED: Cardiac Cath Conference: April 2020
Cardiac Catheterization Conference is designed to provide the participants with a review of invasive and interventional cardiovascular skills and disease states as well as providing up to date knowledge in the current practice of interventional cardiology.
- Faculty Cardiologists
- Cardiology Fellows
- Ancillary Staff (PA’s, NP’s)
1. To understand the applicable anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the invasive/interventional practice of cardiovascular medicine.
2. To identify the application of established guidelines and appropriate use criteria pertaining to invasive and interventional cardiology.
3. To learn cost effective and system-based improvement care in invasive and interventional cardiology.
4. To fully understand and execute safe operations within an environment of radiation and infectious risk.