Cardiac catheterization conference is designed to provide the participants with a review of invasive and interventional cardiovascular skills and disease states as well as providing up to date knowledge in the current practice of interventional cardiology.
- Faculty Cardiologists
- Cardiology Fellows
- Ancillary Staff (PA’s, NP’s)
- Understand the applicable anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the invasive/interventional practice of cardiovascular medicine
- Idtenitfy the application of established guidelines and appropriate use criteria pertaining to invasive and interventional cardiology
- Learn cost effective and system based improvement care in invasive and interventional cardiology
- Fully understand and execute safe operations within an environment of radiation and infectious risk
Faculty & credentials:
Panayotis Fasseras, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following and in accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
+1 (414) 955-6990
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
02/07/2020 - 12:30pm to 1:30pm CST
Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 W Watertown Plank RoadCFAC, IPP 3rd floor, Cath Lab Team Conference Room 3639
Milwaukee, WI 53226
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.