Cardiac catheterization conference is designed to provide the participants with a review of invasive and interventional cardiovascular skills and disease states as well as providing up to date knowledge in the current practice of interventional cardiology.
- Faculty Cardiologists
- Cardiology Fellows
- Ancillary Staff (PA’s, NP’s)
- Understand the applicable anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the invasive/interventional practice of cardiovascular medicine
- Idtenitfy the application of established guidelines and appropriate use criteria pertaining to invasive and interventional cardiology
- Learn cost effective and system based improvement care in invasive and interventional cardiology
- Fully understand and execute safe operations within an environment of radiation and infectious risk
Panayotis Fasseras, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following and in accordance with the ACCME® standards for Commercial Support Number 6, these relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.