Cardiac Catheterization Conference is designed to provide the participants with a review of invasive and interventional cardiovascular skills and disease state as well as providing up to date knowledge in the practice of interventional cardiology.
Key Words: Cardiac Catheterization, Coronary Interventions, Structural Heart Disease
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- CV Technologists
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
• Identify applicable anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the invasive/interventional practice of cardiovascular medicine.
• Identify the application of established guidelines and appropriate use criteria pertaining to invasive and interventional cardiology.
• Discuss cost-effective and system-based improvement care in invasive and interventional cardiology.
• Describe safe operations within an environment of radiation and infectious risk
Panayotis Fasseas, MD
Department of Medicine
Division of Cardiology
Medical College of Wisconsin
Peter Mason, MD, MPH
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Peter Mason, MD, MPH
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.