Cardiac Catheterization Conference is designed to provide the participants with a review of invasive and interventional cardiovascular skills and disease state as well as providing up to date knowledge in the practice of interventional cardiology.
Key Words: Cardiac Catheterization, Coronary Interventions, Structural Heart Disease
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- CV Technologists
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Identify applicable anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the invasive/interventional practice of cardiovascular medicine.
- Identify the application of established guidelines and appropriate use criteria pertaining to invasive and interventional cardiology.
- Discuss cost-effective and system-based improvement care in invasive and interventional cardiology.
- Describe safe operations within an environment of radiation and infectious risk
Associate Professor, Interventional Cardiology
Department of Medicine
Division of Cardiology
Medical College of Wisconsin
- Mina Iskander, MSc, MD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.