- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Apply applicable anatomy, physiology, and pathology to the invasive/interventional practice of cardiovascular medicine.
- Apply of established guidelines and appropriate use criteria pertaining to invasive and interventional cardiology.
- Incorporate cost-effective and system-based improvement care in invasive and interventional cardiology.
- Execute safe operations within an environment of radiation and infectious risk.
Panayotis Fasseas, MD
Sudhi Tyagi, MD, Interventional Cardiology Fellow, Medical College of Wisconsin
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Sudhi Tyagi, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.