Cardiac Catheterization Conference is designed to provide the participants with a review of invasive and interventional cardiovascular skills and disease state as well as providing up to date knowledge in the practice of interventional cardiology.
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Understand the applicable anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the invasive/interventional practice of cardiovascular medicine.
- Identify the application of established guidelines and appropriate use criteria pertaining to invasive and interventional cardiology.
- Learn cost-effective and system-based improvement care in invasive and interventional cardiology.
- Fully understand and execute safe operations within an environment of radiation and infectious risk
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Panayotis Fasseas, MD
The following person in control of content disclosed no financial relationships:
Sudhi Tyagi, MD
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.