Cardiac Catheterization Conference is designed to provide the participants with a review of invasive and interventional cardiovascular skills and disease state as well as providing up to date knowledge in the practice of interventional cardiology.
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Identify the applicable anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the invasive/interventional practice of cardiovascular medicine.
- Identify the application of established guidelines and appropriate use criteria pertaining to invasive and interventional cardiology.
- Learn cost-effective and system-based improvement care in invasive and interventional cardiology.
- Fully understand and execute safe operations within an environment of radiation and infectious risk
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Panayotis Fasseas, MD
Mina Iskander, MD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.