Cardiology Grand Rounds is designed to provide faculty cardiologists, cardiology fellows, and ancillary staff (PA’s, NP’s) detailed exposure to 1) emerging concepts in the management and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, 2) initiatives at a state and national level to improve inpatient and outpatient outcomes in patients with cardiovascular disease, 3) knowledge to fill practice gaps identified in the division of cardiovascular medicine during our internal review meetings, and 4) basic and translational research that may affect the practice of cardiovascular medicine in the near future.
- Cardiology Fellows
- Ancillary Staff
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- To learn about practical approaches for early diagnosis of cardiac amyloidosis.
- To learn how different imaging options may be used to distinguish cardiac amyloidosis versus other cardiomyopathies.
- To learn important differences in the diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of AL and ATTR amyloidosis.
Raymond Q. Migrino MD FACC
Cardiologist, Phoenix Veterans Administration Health Care System
Clinical Associate Professor, University of Arizona College of Medicine (Phoenix)
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.