Cardiology Grand Rounds is designed to provide faculty cardiologists, cardiology fellows, and ancillary staff (PA’s, NP’s) detailed exposure to 1) emerging concepts in the management and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, 2) initiatives at a state and national level to improve inpatient and outpatient outcomes in patients with cardiovascular disease, 3) knowledge to fill practice gaps identified in the division of cardiovascular medicine during our internal review meetings, and 4) basic and translational research that may affect the practice of cardiovascular medicine in the near future.
- Cardiology Fellows
- Ancillary Staff
- Briefly review contemporary management of advanced heart failure and discuss opportunities for improvement.
- Review the state-of-the art in cell based therapy for advanced heart disease with a focus on clinical trials.
- Discuss innovative cell delivery methods for heart repair and health care implications.
|Amish Ravel, MD||Celgene Therapeutics||Speaker|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.