Cardiology Grand Rounds is designed to provide faculty cardiologists, cardiology fellows, and ancillary staff (PA’s, NP’s) detailed exposure to 1) emerging concepts in the management and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, 2) initiatives at a state and national level to improve inpatient and outpatient outcomes in patients with cardiovascular disease, 3) knowledge to fill practice gaps identified in the division of cardiovascular medicine during our internal review meetings, and 4) basic and translational research that may affect the practice of cardiovascular medicine in the near future.
- Cardiology Fellows
- Ancillary Staff
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Identify and discuss controversies surrounding IV fluid resuscitation in critical illness
- Discuss evolving treatment strategies for severe sepsis
- Discuss strategies to treat acute lung injury and evolving concepts in mechanical ventilation
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.