Cardiology Grand Rounds is designed to provide faculty cardiologists, cardiology fellows, and ancillary staff (PA’s, NP’s) detailed exposure to 1) emerging concepts in the management and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, 2) initiatives at a state and national level to improve inpatient and outpatient outcomes in patients with cardiovascular disease, 3) knowledge to fill practice gaps identified in the division of cardiovascular medicine during our internal review meetings, and 4) basic and translational research that may affect the practice of cardiovascular medicine in the near future.
- Cardiology Fellows
- Ancillary Staff
- Participants will reveiw the epidemiologis, clinical and molecular features giving rise to diabetes as a primary risk factor for coronary artery disease.
- Participants will review contemporary therapeutic strategies with emphasis on understanding controversies involving revascularization strategies.
- Participants will understand issues regarding appropriateness criteria and guidelines related clinical care.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.