Cardiology Grand Rounds is designed to supply knowledge to our audience to allow them to improve their competence and performance in delivering cardiovascular care. Topics are identified through departmental findings, morbidity and mortality conferences, opinion leader reviews, literature reviews, epidemiological data, and National guidelines.
At the end of this session, I will be able to:
- Apply current practice guidelines in the evaluation and treatment of heart disease and to be able to discern how practice guidelines derived from large population groups will apply to specific individual patient groups.
- Identify barriers for the implementation of best practice guidelines in heart disease to daily current practice and discuss means of overcoming these barriers.
- Learn cost-effective strategies to diagnose and treat heart disease.
- Recognize the potential advantages and potential applications of promising new advances emerging from the research laboratory into clinical practice or cardiology.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.