- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Cardiovascular Grand Rounds is the primary teaching conference for the Division of Cardiology where both cardiovascular disease syndromes and current research in cardiovascular disease is presented. Cardiovascular Grand Rounds meets a specific need both in the community and at the Medical College for further education in cardiovascular disease states. Cardiovascular Grand Rounds as a recurring activity is continually reviewed by the cardiology faculty.
1. To learn current practice guidelines in the evaluation and treatment of heart disease and to be able to discern how practice guidelines derived from large population groups will apply to specific individual patient groups.
2. To identify barriers for the implementation of best practice guidelines in heart disease to daily current practice and discuss means of overcoming these barriers.
3. To learn cost-effective strategies to diagnose and treat heart disease
4. To learn the potential advantages and potential applications of promising new advances emerging from the research laboratory into clinical practice or cardiology.
Jacqueline Kulinski, MD
David Ishizawar, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.